View Single Post
  #235   ^
Old Fri, Jun-27-03, 23:49

Plan: low carb for life
Stats: ???/???/??? Female 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default You ladies are a hoot....

Thank you all for sharing the 'lighter' side of the big M. I have a theory that "If you can't laugh at 'it' you're probably not handling 'it'". You all seem to handle 'it' well. Had my first hot flashes at age 33 one year after hysterical-ectomy. I remember having a monsoon flash as I was at the alter getting married. OMG, I'm sure all the guests saw me dripping and must have wondered what happened to my hair. I keep most of the symptoms under control now with progesterone cream that I get at health food store. If, as the dr's say, "It's all in my head" that the cream works, well..... my head says that I'm not flashing anymore and that's good enough for me. I just can't seem to find anything to help with the brain fog. Memory??? What's that? I saw my ex-brother-in-law this past weekend. Pointed him out to my hubby and asked him if he knew who that guy is that just said hi to me? Took about 45 min's before I realized who he was. HOW SAD. On that note.... I've gone to find myself, If I return before I get back, Keep me here. Karen