View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-27-03, 11:01

Plan: low carb
Stats: 160/131.8/116 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default observation

our bodies, our teeth, were not made to eat or digest processed or refined sugar. is that an accident? is it also an accident that obesity has risen immensely over the years, and so has the education of the food triangle which states you need at least 6 servings a day of bread, pasta, cereal, etc, and practically no fat? that does not include that in fruits and vegetables. why are people losing on this diet? Why are diabetics' blood sugar, and the like, dropping? why are people feeling and looking younger than ever? is it possibly that a DOCTOR made a huge discovory that disproves much of what we have taught and relied on, and fed to our children! it's a tough thing to swallow, only because it's too good to be true. but, it makes sense. look at our bodies, at men and women who lived and thrived long before us. do you think they were binging on chips and icecream? do you think they had a weight problem, a blood sugar problem. i'm no doctor or scientist, but you don't have to be to notice or read the millions of success stories. it's hard to let go of what we believed in for so long, but maybe you should try. it might change your life like it mine. and, i'll just speak for myself.
Sponsored Links