#1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-27-03, 06:44
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 397/364/154 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default Back Again After Putting On 45 Pound Need Loads Of Support Please

[COLOR=deeppink]Hey u all, im Roch, and im back again trying to lose some serious weight low carbing way, i have been sucessfull in the past with a combination of diets and lost approximately 84 pounds and recently have put back 45pounds, i feel so disgusted with my self, i dont want to even go out anywhere. I went from wearing elasticated clothes to fitted clothes for the first time in 10 yrs and nw i am wearing anything that can fit me that stretches

Today i have taken back control of my life, i know i am addicted to carbs and they are slowly killing me, so no matter how hard i find lc i cant give up, i weigh 350 pounds and my quality of life is poor due to my weight, so moral support, tips and advice is what i desperately need, and maybe we can help eachother in the biggest battle in our lives, to lose weight and be healthy and live the normal life we so deserve, i started induction today and hope that i am strong enough to keep it up, would love to hear from anyone, thanks, take care, rochxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sponsored Links