View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-26-03, 04:23

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/144/135 Female 5'9"
BF:19
Progress: 44%
Talking did you miss me?

Yeah right, I am sure you didn't even know I was gone. Well, here I am back to the forum. That does not mean I was out of the Zone. I just didn't have much time to go on line. Still don't, but wanted to say hello to everyone.

When I moved in May it was tough getting back into the Zone after just started a few months prior.

This weekend will be 2 weeks that I have been back officially into the Zone. The only problem is dealing w/ the carb cravings still. Why do I even start?! AUG!

Anyway, other than finding myself craving a cookie ever now and again, (and giving into the urge) I am doing OK. Just OK since I do have a cookie or hershey kiss laying around at my new job. This new job is terrible for anyone on a diet. Their kitchen looks like sugar and carb heaven/hell, which ever way you look at it. I know, just avoid etc etc. I am not seeking any advice on the subject. Lord knows what I have to do. NOT EAT IT. period. LOL!

Anyhow, that's it for me for the time being. Oh, one question though, zoneperfect states 1 and 1/4 cup strawberries = 1 carb block, but Netzer's says 1 cup. Is that b/c Zoneperfect already subtracted the fiber count to the carbs? I wish Dr. Sears did that for his books. Or maybe he did and I have no idea what I am talking about?

OK, talk to you soon.

Lisa
Sponsored Links