View Single Post
  #215   ^
Old Mon, Jun-23-03, 19:45

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Three weeks can go by so quick...with traveling and car accidents and all the other stuff in between i have not been seriously working out and have been at somewhat of a stand still...until now....okay everyweek i did do something but this week its getting intense..biceps and triceps every ptjer day until i leave for north carolina. abs five days a week...extra workouts at night 3x a week with ashley and swimming again...and some running on the treadmill...today at the gym i did 30minutes on the elliptical with the fat burning routine for 323calories burned....then legs,abs and chest..no shoulders or back until i see the physical therapist on thursday. 15 minutes on the treadmill tonight with interval walking and running....got on the scale and 166 in full blown out tom..so maybe lighter by the end of the week. 19% mbodyfat and waist is 25.75 and hips are 35.25....still have fat days but not today...only had about 1000calories yesterday and about 1250 calories today...but lots of protein and very little fat and carbs. will try to keep this gym log up.