View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-01, 11:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/171/140
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Does Fitday delete you for non-use after a time?

I can't get back into Fitday cuz I absolutely can't remember my login and password. Tried all the variations I usually use in different locations but no luck. I've even tried asking for password reminder and although it says message sent back to me, nothing arrives in my mailboxes so maybe the login name is wrong and someone else is getting unsought reminders of their password. I'm wondering if there's a limit on how long a gap in use before one gets deleted. At this point, I'm thinking I'll just re-register, but did kind of want to look at my previous record.

I'm still apparently stalled at 6 months since starting Atkins. Lost at an unspectacular rate at the beginning (initially hopeful of the dramatic losses I'd read about), but fairly quickly slowed down to a 1 1/2 lb per month and then 0 for the last couple of months even though remaining in fairly strong ketosis (overall, about 15 lbs lost since the beginning which I'm very happy about--inches loss also stalled). After I got the gist of my consumption patterns on Fitday (general carb and calorie count), I stopped recording. Now, I figure I'd better get obsessive about counting again as this stall is seemingly not breaking (actually 2 lbs up this morning but figure it's a temporary blip as I've done nothing to deserve the increase). Dropped out of ketosis on my 1 week holiday, but back in again. I was kind of hoping that the 3 occasions of overt carb consumption during the hol week (4 small home made muffins and a battered halibut over the course of the week--not the whole halibut of course, just a piece of 'im) would also provide one of those 'shock the system' jolts people talk about when they diverge from virtue, but I guess not. Didn't gain, but did lose colour on ketostix. So, back to counting carefully. (Aargh, just heard on the radio about a first time ever recorded tornado in Cranbrook!??? Tossed a truck camper onto the roof of a farmer's shed. What the hell is going on with the weather??)

Anyway, long rambling message that's mostly spurred by my conflicted feelings about having to get strict with carb counts and kind of not wanting to have to get that obsessive again during relaxed summer hols. Plus, a question that someone might know the answer to about whether Fitday deletes non-users after a time.
Sponsored Links