View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Wed, Jun-18-03, 22:46

Plan: I'm exploring
Stats: 281/256/146 Female 5'4"
BF:43%
Progress: 19%
Default Librarian?

How'd ya know? I've been a librarian and loved every minute of it except putting soiled books away (you'd be surprised how dirty they can get, a lot of people like to eat chocolate and read). Ha!

I was a childrens, county and state librarian. My favorite thing in the world is to read. I used to eat and read but have toned that down considerably. Nice thing about LCing is you can eat and read and not gain as fast as you would otherwise.

I guess we all have those "skeletons" our parents put in our closets. My mother, the night she died, told me she should have never given birth to my sister or me. By then, my heart and mind could handle comments such as that and laugh. She said it because my sister and I never did embrace her religion. We do learn to not let comments such as this ruin our days anymore.

My daughter and I have gotten to the place we can discuss the past and our reaction to it. It really amazes me what influences a childs mind. Things we don't even have a clue about are the things they remember. Madi