#1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-18-03, 19:25
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/170/150 Female 5 ft  5 in
BF:
Progress: 50%
Talking I've been experimenting! YUM!

I was in the mood for something sweet tonight, so instead of reaching for the evil cookie jar, i invented something! (ok, i'm sure other people have done this, but i didn't know about it! LOL)

first i took 1 ounce of cream cheese and mixed it with 1 pk of Splenda and 1 TBsp of heavy cream. once it was mixed well, i mashed in 1/4 cup of raspberries.

OMG! This was soooooo good! and if i figured it right, it was only 4.5 carbs (i rounded up to 5). It tastes almost like raspberry yogurt, only BETTER! it doesn't have that nasty sour aftertaste that yogurt has (i normally HATE yogurt, can't stomach it) but this was smooth and creamy and DELICIOUS!! It definately hit the ol' sweet tooth. (i know legally i'm not supposed to have fruit if i want to stay on induction for a while longer; but it was either this or the evil m&m cookies lurking in my kitchen! LOL)

anyway, just want to encourage everyone to try this, and not to be afraid to experiment with your favorite legal foods. think outside of the box!

***grins***

Tricia

Hug a Doula!
Sponsored Links