View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jun-17-03, 21:23

Plan: Vegetarian Atkins
Stats: 283/179/150 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 78%

I have been a complete vegetarian for 7 years and on atkins for 3 1/2 months and personally, my favorite burgers are from morningstar.

morningstar #1 pick is the tomato and basil burger. Those are so delicious! with mushrooms and cheese in it too. They are very very tasty.

almost all of morningstar burgers are pretty good in my opinion!

another wonderful product that just came out is from gardenburger and it is meatless meatloaf, complete with gravy! It is a bit high in carbs (8/serving) but it is totally delicious!

Lastly, if you ever see this, you must try VEAT! that is what the product is called. Veat makes fake chicken and even a fake salmon (never tasted the salmon) product. Veat is so delicious! I cannot say enough good things about Veat products! Veat is hard to find, harder than the others, and is usually only available in health food stores. They are slighlty more expensive than morningstar or the others but it is so delicious. I usually just have it on special occassions.

The boca cheeseburger ones are disgusting, I almost had to force myself to try and finish the package once I tasted one, I ended up throwing them out.

Hope this helps!