View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Dec-15-00, 19:35

Plan:
Stats: 213/190/150
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up great forum!

Wow, I'm learning alot just reading all of the great replies. I had forgotten how important it is to eat something to get the metabolism going for the day. When I first started CAD a month and a half ago, I always had something for breakfast, usually eggs. In the past three weeks or so I have been having an extra-large Tim Horton's Coffee with double cream and one sweetener for my "breakfast" every day. Sometimes I have lunch, which would usually be a salad with grilled chicken, but very often I don't have anything at all. My schedule keeps me very busy and the day passes quickly, before I know it, it's supper time and I eat a regular dinner of whatever I want. The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet allows you one meal a day consisting of whatever foods you like as long as you don't eat outside of the 60-minute timeframe. (A well-balanced meal is strongly suggested.) I do not snack at all. I would love to continue doing it this way because it really fits so perfectly, and I have been steadily losing weight. Do you think that I should change my routine? I don't mean to make everyone repeat themselves but I wonder why the coffee, which satisfies my hunger is such a bad idea? Thank you in advance for your advice.