View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 16:11

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

hey sweater! well, i can't answer any questions for you. i am far from an expert. just because you got your period when you were young, doesn't mean you are infertile. a lot comes into play when you are infertile. just be patient. in due time. let me just say from my experience, don't stress. honestly, i know its hard not to think of what might not happen. but you will feel better being optimistic. not even optimism can help somtimes. just try and be realistic about the future.
it's weird. growing up all i ever wanted was children. i dreamed of being a mother and a wife. at college when i saw my advisor, she asked me what i wanted to do with my life. i answered her that i wanted to be a wife and a mother. not what she wanted to hear exactly, but thats me. it's always been. so for me to find out that i might not be able to have children, was devestating. but science is incredible, and so is the miracle of life. just try and take care of your body and try and meet as many of your goals before planning anything out. my advise is that you find out a diagnosis and take care of your body. then in time, things will plan out.
i only wish the best for you and your journey through this. i am always around if you want to talk. i actually enjoy talking about PCOS and infetility. any time. remember not to stress, and do as much research as you can. i feel sometimes i know more that the doctors do! good luck sweetie, and remember we are all here for you!