View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 12:14

Plan: I'm exploring
Stats: 281/256/146 Female 5'4"
BF:43%
Progress: 19%
Default Night Eating

I can identify with the night eating! It's like I've turned into a newborn again and need my 2 am feeding! I do it to put me back to sleep.

I'm a horrible sleeper in the first place and have been since my son had seizures 37 years ago. I would be up all night just feeling his forehead to see if it was hot. He had the seizures that were caused by a temperature but his temp didn't have to be that high.

[COLOR=blue][B]ChloeMae[COLOR=green] Belated Happy Birthday! Hope by next bday you'll be able to eat cake without guilt?

[COLOR=red] Lorilynne I don't understand why cream in coffee reduces ketosis? My sister makes a great pudding with whipping cream and gelatin, see recipe at Mischa's journal. She is down to her last 10 pounds and lives on the stuff.

[COLOR=royalblue]Chiqui - why don't we invent a pleasure bar so we can quit getting pleasure from carbs? I'd be willing to touch a tingler if it took away my desire for carbs!!! Some days you just have to have them! It is such a battle!

[COLOR=green]Chantal30 That journal thing is hard at first but once you catch on it's easy. I forget now what I did to get mine to show. Try and ask the person in message #1 in your journal section. If not, PM me and I'll try to help. I have a whole nother person to lose also.

I love cottage cheese with cinnamon and Splenda - makes me think I'm having dessert and I don't have to cook anything - I hate to cook! Of course, I used to eat cottage cheese with catsup also which makes friends look at me askance!

[COLOR=purple] I finally got an appointment with a dentist for 12 noon tomorrow. My tooth is acting up again and I dread what he will say! Being on Medicare without good dental insurance can sure put a dent in one's pocketbook! That is why I've put it off - dont' know what to expect in the $$$$ bracket - it's the first time I've been without dental insurance in years. Retirement can do that to ya! Madi