#4   ^
Old Sat, Jun-14-03, 16:23
Registered Member

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 206.5/190/170
BF:not sure
Progress: 45%

Hi daVinci!

My first time SS I lost 20 pounds in 7 weeks! It was amazing! This was the first time that I had ever changed my eating habits and rid my body of sugar. (That could be the reason for the rapid loss.) I stayed legal for the first two weeks and thereafter I had a cheat on Saturday at one meal. It worked well until I went on vacation and quit SS and gained it all back plus about 10-15 more over a year and a half.
I bought Michael Thurmond 6WBMO and that was a mistake.
Then I realized that I knew how to do it and read my Get Skinny book again and bought the new book Fast & Easy.
I started SS for the second time in January 2003. It has been much harder this time I must say! I have lost about 18 pounds with a cheat on the weekends. I plan to be very strict and lose my last 20 pounds to reach my goal.
I bought The Firm tapes and they are a wonder! The first day I noticed some results in my legs. I think it's going to be a great workout to help me lose the rest.
Good Luck! If you stop SS for no good reason, you'll probably gain even more weight back. So, don't do it! I've maintained my 18 pound loss now for about 2 months and know I can do it forever!