View Single Post
  #174   ^
Old Sat, Jun-14-03, 10:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/122/107
BF:?/24%/20%
Progress: 73%

I am really proud of myself. I really have been keeping up with the exercising, everyday so far for the last week... I have been putting it on my dry erase calander on the frig. I think by looking at it, I feel I have to do it, so I can write it in.
Yesterday DH, the boys and I spent 1/2 day at Disneyland. We got a lot of walking in. I found it interesting that ice cream I used to eat all completely by myself, left me feeling full and almost sick to my tummy. It's nice to know that my stomach must finally be shrinking. I am finding that I am eating less and feeling satisfied. I am also finding that I have missed a meal, and haven't felt starved and pigged out, just because I missed it. I used to miss a meal, then double or triple up on the next meal to make up for it.
It's nice to get beyond some of my old habits. I know I won't be able to get past all of them, and that is fine. I have really learned how to watch myself and the scale. I have also leaned a lot about exercising and that it is important and that by missing or skipping it, doesn't work well for my new way of life.

I have put in atleast 40 some crunches and that and more donkey kicks. Several curls etc. I try and do it throughout the day while watching tv. I am also getting the boys down to see grandma and grandpa today for a little while and DH and I are going to have the afternoon off. So, that's that for now. Back to some more exercising...oh yeah, also loaded the truck for the dump, lifting wood etc. so good bye for now....more exercise and things to get done.

Dani
PS extra work paying off...came in at 119 1/2 this morning...hope I can hold on to it and drop it further. I am getting so close to my goal. I won't change it on my profile until I can hold it for atleast a week.