#2   ^
Old Fri, Jun-13-03, 10:50
ArtificiallyFlavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/252/200 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default the day after

I am really surprised that I'm not sore all over. The only place I really notice any soreness is my extreme upper body, my shoulders, across the top of my chest and a little across the top of my back. Upper body is my weak spot, that is for sure! Of course my legs have had to tote around my 200 + pounds for all these years so they have to have some strength! LOL

Not happy about my weight right now, I seem to be stuck around the 219/220 mark, and while I know I have to ignore the scales for the most part, it still settles n the back of my brain. I lost that first 20 at a pretty good pace, and was looking forward to the next 20 melting away so I could be under 200 at long last. But I try not to worry about it too much, I know I will get there in time.

On the brighter side, I actually noticed that my hips have slimmed some today, I have a mirrored shower door, so I get a good, honest look at myself before getting in the shower everyday. That has been the biggest encouragement, that I can actually SEE the difference some days. Previously I've noticed my waist reemerging... LOL... of course now that the hips have slimmed some, that isn't as noticable as it was, but I am perfectly ok with that... LOL

I won't be able to go to the gym this weekend unless I just have a major stroke of luck, as this is my weekend to have my older two kids and finding any free "me" time will be difficult, not to mention a sitter... LOL.

But I plan to some yard sales, and maybe take the kids to the park and do some walking, so I guess that will have to do.

Next gym appointment with my buddy is Tuesday at 3pm