View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 23:49
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 168/147/140 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:unknown
Progress: 75%

vaporgirl... hey, you're my sis in disguise! i've been meatless for over 2 years and only recently began to eat fish and seafood (about 6 months ago, i'm guessing).
unfortunately, i let my guard down after my 4th week of induction and ate my first piece of "meat" about 2 weeks ago in one hell of a long time.
well, i guess this isn't the site to get into a vegetarianism discussion, but i will say that it's pretty easy for me to take in 1600 calories a day and i too feel really full, really fast! whenever i calculate what i've eaten in a day on fitday, i almost always hit 1600 and it surprises me because i don't eat large quantities of anything! as a matter of fact, i often think i'm not eating enough but the numbers show differently. i eat more fat than protein and virtually no carbs (15 or less daily).
add some heavy cream or oils, butter, etc., i eat lots of homemade mayo (deviled eggs) and tuna fish packed in oil. tonight, i had 2 cups of north carolina pulled pork bbq meat. oh so yummy and full of calories....0 carbs.