Thread: alberta anyone?
View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 20:10

Plan: Atkins, TKD
Stats: 156/141/120
BF:33/28/23
Progress: 42%

sorry, been kinda quiet I guess - trying to book a trip to PEI for a obs/gyne conference at the end of the month while finishing up internal med (ugh) with a billion days on call (it seems). Figured it out though, I worked 142 hours/week for the past two weeks, and got paid only$130 Canadian (like $10 US ). Anybody who says the health care workers make too much money need to live my life for the 13 years through school that I do! Acks! Anyways, lioness, I would love to still go for coffee. I am now on elective time and softer rotations until Mid July - are weekends or weekday evenings better for you? And anyone else out there...just let me know, I am pretty flexible (except I will be gon from the 23-30th to PEI). In general, I am a bad organizer of such things, but a good follower, just let me know when. May I suggest a good coffee house or quiet restaurant such as the Cafe Select on 100Ave and 106th St (I think) or the Second Cup across from the UofA hospital (not too pretty but nice and quiet). Any other suggestions welcome!

Later ladies!

Char