View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jul-22-01, 16:56

Plan: modified Dr. A
Stats: 214.5/214.5/150 Male 66 in.
BF:
Progress: 0%

To Ken T,

After talking to your sister this afternoon, I took her advise and read your thread, which I found very 'heartening'

I assume that you never received a reply from WebMD?

My interest is more directed to your condition at this time as compared to December, 2000.

If you will be so kind as to let me know how you have progressed since then, with regards to your current blood tests. Also did you manage to come right off of all medications?

The 52 day results where astounding to say the least.

I have an Angina condition, and have been on Atenol, Nitro-patch, and aspirin for two years. All that I have accomplished is to stabilize my pressure to 145/80. But at a price of a pulse of under 50. This has resulted in my constant feeling of lethargy.

I started LC WOE in mid March and have lost only 14.5 lbs. I have another 25/35 lbs. to lose.

At a party last night, I met a gentleman who has the same hypertension condition, and has lost 40 lbs. in the past year, but he maintains that his cholesterol has not improved. In addition he is taking diuretic. He maintains that my losing the weight on a LC diet will not help me remove my medications. He feels that he is on them for life!

Any comments would be much appreciated,

Regards
Joe