#2   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 13:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/187/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Wow

Just read your post.... Way to go...

I too have just given up coffee... (drink the odd cup of decaf)... and have up'd the water to 4 liters a day...

Also in the process of kick'n the nicotine habbit... many of your reasons are similar to mine... and after over 22 yrs of smoking... I believe it's catching up to me... *smokers hack*

I am already on Welbutrin... and it hasn't done anything in the way of curbing my cravings... consumption... so I don't think that is an option... I could do the patch... but for now I am trying to just cut down... by a few cig's... every week... till I can reduce the need and withdrawl symptoms... I am very strict with this... and only take out the amount I'm alowing my self to smoke... and NO more...

Yesterday I didn't even smoke all of them... I just keep puting the ones I can't smoke... and any extra's I don't smoke away in the frezzer...

Many ppl don't agree with this method... but for me... I KNOW... it's the way I can be successful.... especially when I'm makeing sooo many changes at once...

Well Wish me luck... and I hope your smoke free journey is going well... Let me know...

Thanx ... Shelley