#3   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 09:43

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 194/180.5/160 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Thursday 5/12/03

Yep, my triceps do hurt today . . . but just wait till tomorrow! LOL

I woke up late, so I didn't manage to make it to the gym before breakfast. However, I had packed my bag to go workout last night, so I grabbed that on the way out. At this point, I am planning on walking home from work, but I am not sure of that distance or length of time. Hell, if this works out well, I can see it becoming a regular thing. Walking home from work sure beats sitting in a subway train for an hour before going to the gym.

Yikes, just looked it up on Yahoo Maps, Upper West side to Astoria, Queens is a 5.9 mile trip, including 1.3 miles of bridge (steep uphill followed by steep downhill). Yep, this should be fun for sure. =)

TO BE COMPLETED LATER . . . .

Later has arrived!
5:40PM until 7:20 I walked home, plus a 1.5 avenue sidetrack. All in all, 6.15 miles walked over the course of 100 min. Not too shabby! Hopefully within the next two and a half hours, I will recover enough to go do arms and back (pull) at the gym.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, I didn't manage to get to the gym tonight, but I convinced a friend to walk to the movies with me. Tack another 4.13 miles onto my total for the day, rounding things out to a nice 10.28 miles. Wow!