#5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-03, 18:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/244/175
BF:
Progress: 8%

Well I'll chip in.

Hi all. I'm new

Started LC'ing this Monday, 6/09/03. I weighed right about 250 when I started ... actually maybe a couple of pounds over that according to my scale (which is the reason I decided I had to diet. Now I'm back down around 248.

I've been eating about 6-8 eggs per day, small salads, bacon, pork chops, fast food biscuits minus the biscuit, McDonald's double cheeseburgers minus the bun, cheese sticks for snacks, water, and Diet Rite.

It's the end of day 3, and as I type I'm eating my dinner of 2 warmed-over pork chops I grilled Monday (with some Ms. Dash on 'em) and three scrambled eggs. Oh, and tangerine Diet Rite.

I think I may have been overeating the first couple of days simply out of fear of getting hungry. But I've found, as many have told me I would, that my appetite is very controlled. Oddly enough, I'm having a hard time finishing these 2 pork chops and 3 eggs. As long as I get my cheese stick snacks in between meals while at work, I don't really get hungry. I plan to try some pork rinds later on this week (even though I've never liked the darned things).

How's my diet sound to you guys? Here's what I ate my first day.

breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with slice of fat-free cheese (it was the only cheese I had at the time )

snack: 2 full-fat cheese sticks

lunch: McDonald's side salad with 1/2 packet of Ranch dressing and three double cheeseburgers minus the bun.

snack: 2 full-fat cheese sticks

Dinner: 3 hard-boiled eggs, 2 pork chops, 4 strips of bacon.

Water accompanied most of those meals as well. I've also gone back to drinking my morning coffee with two creamers and two packets of "the pink stuff."

Anyway, my long-term goal is about 170-175. I'm not real sure as charts indicate I should weight 165 or even less. I just can't imagine myself weighing that little. Anyway, my more immediate goal is just to get under 200 pounds and stay there for the rest of my life. Will I be overweight again someday? Sure I will. And I will weigh 199 pounds

I plan to stay on induction until I get to 200, then I'll maybe add some carbs and some exercise (maybe go back to weightlifting) and see what I can do to get down towards 170-175.

Happy eating!

--Aaron