View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-03, 17:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/171/150 Female 173 cm
BF:
Progress: 60%

I am so happy to see so many people who have suffered from eating disorders that have found LC eating has helped them out greatly. I myself was anorexic when i was younger and a compulsive exerciser I dropped to 50 kg (about 110 pounds) which is way too light for my height and now when i look back i can't beleive i still thought i was fat. I did binge and purge off and on for years after that but for the last couple fo years i have tried to eat a 'healthy' low fat diet. (I have always stayed extremely active) People always commented on how fit i was but couldn't understand why i carried the extra weight. Then i discovered Atkins - my saviour. Now i feel for the first time in my life in control of what i eat. If i'm not hungry i don't eat - wow!!! Some days i still look at myself and think man i'm fat but when i get the tapemeasure out it tells me i'm not - i think i'm always going to have to be careful about the perception i have of myself - but for now i am happy and healthy and in control of my eating and i feel a million dollars for it
good luck and hugs to everyone