View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-03, 15:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/187/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default interesting post

I too have been a smoker ... for over 20 yrs... and don't know if it effects the WOE... but do know... the time has come to quit...

Do I really want to... YES... and NO...

The adict part of me... says NO...please NO... but I am working to quiet that demon....

I have devolped quiet a nasty smokers hack... and that has got me really thinking... what the HELL am I doing to myself..???

Here I am trying to eat and live healthy... yet all the while... puff'n on my cig... and drink'n my coffee....

Well I have since cut back... way back on the caffeine... (plan to cut it out entirely) and I am now working my way off the cig's...

I took 2 cig's... out of my normal pack (25) a day.... and that is what ... I only alow my self... this week

Next week... I will take that down... 1 or 2 more... and again the following week take 1 or 2 out again..and so on... till my body adjusts to the lower levels of nicotine.. will ween my self off... till I'm SMOKE FREE!!!!

I know lots of ppl don't agree with the weening process... but for me... and all the things I'm trying to change and deal with... this is the way... I believe... KNOW... I WILL BE SUCCESSFULL

I have alot of "pans in the fire" just now... but if I cook on low... I'm surely not going to go up in flames.... LOL

I wish you all luck... and if any one wants to join me in quiting... jump on board.... the more the merrier..

Shell