Thread: Depo and Atkins
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-03, 12:47

Plan: Atkins-ish :D
Stats: 210/205/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Im on Depo as well, Id like to think that being on Depo has caused a lot of my weight gain, since before I Was on Depo I never had a problem losing weight with exercise and eating well.. sigh.. but, I cant think of any other birth control that provides the excellent benefits..of Depo.. for me, its worry free, fairly resonably priced.. ($60 every 3 months..) I never get my period..(excellent benefit, my periods last at least a week typically when Im not on Depo)... and yeah.. thats it.. Im terrible at taking pills consistently, I always forget, I hate taking them, and I dont want my period.. I looked into the patch, but I dont want to THINK about birth control every week... I would consider an IUD... chelles, can you tell me more about that??? You still get your periods though, right?? I KNOW my Depo has caused some weight gain, and its hard to lose weight when youre on something thats causing it.. like swimming against the current.. ugh.. wow, Im just in a complaining mode.. sorry guys..