Thread: Gallstones
View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-03, 10:39

Plan: Atkins-ish :D
Stats: 210/205/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Last night was the 2nd time that Ive had excruciating cramping in my stomach (not belly).. the first time it happened was Sunday night... I thought it might be from dairy products, but then when I didnt have any dairy and still experienced the stomach pain I just thought I was constipated... so last night I took a nice concoction of pills.. first GasX, then Pepto.. then, I was like, wait, havent had a nice BM in a while, so then I took some laxatives.. and then finally 4 Ibprofen, and an hour later, 3 more.. finally, cramping stopped..(i love ibprofen..) then of course this morning I had to make 4 trips to the bathroom.. but its okay.. now my stomach is tender.. i can sorta feel it, and Im wary of everything..

just called a bit ago to make an appt with a doctor I found through my insurance website.. they said, "the doctor wants to see you a 1:30 today"... so.. Im going.. anyways, any advice would be awesome.. the pain didnt move anywhere else other than my stomach.. so... I dontknow what it is but we'll find out.. thanks for this thread..!