View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 15:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/172/180
BF:
Progress: -60%
Post Started Induction

First time on Atkins and obviously this is my first post. Just wanted to say hello and maybe give you a few details.

I am near 34 years of age, 6' and approx 172 lbs and male. I have a significant "beer gut" so to speak but I don't drink much of it. (None right now) I have nice pair of love handles too. Otherwise I am rather slim/skinny everywhere else.

My goal is to completely lose the belly and gain some muscle on the rest of my body. Not huge just a decent amount. Therefore, I am looking to gain muscle weight. (Still not sure if this is the diet for me or not)

I am a carb and sweets junkie. Mostly carbs. I love fries, nachos and salsa. Stuff like that.

Been on Atkins for 7 days and it has been a little rough but I am getting used to it. I have a little problem with wanting to snack. I also don't really know want to eat all of the time. That makes it hard when you are hungry. I do think my appetite has decreased a little but I don't know if I lost much of the belly or not. My measurements aren't too accurate just yet. Wish I had someone to decide what to eat for me...... and actually make it would be nice

I will probably have a bunch of questions later but for now, it's good to have found a forum such as this and to read all of the interesting posts.

C Ya
Sponsored Links