View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 11:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Peg,

Your post sounds like you have bought into the myths, distortions and lies of the animal rights radicals and the environmental whackos. Basically, everything you say is untrue.

Just a couple of examples.

No individual can of tuna has unsafe levels of mercury. Absolutely none. Ocean fish are tested many times for many contaminants before being processed and further tested after testing. My supermarket butcher was explaining the entire process to me a couple of weeks ago.

There have always been algae in stagnant warm lakes and ponds and there will always be. It has nothing to do with farming chemicals. Actually, many of the farming chemical would kill the algae so your lake sounds fairly normal.

Autumn tree leaves falling in the creek kills the trout in the city where I live. They are not being killed by framing or lawn chemicals. The decaying leaves use up all the oxygen in the water and the fish die. The city should cut down many of the tree but they won't.

Don't fall for the dogma and hype which is nothing but lies. The original post in the thread clearly shows how far the dogma is from reality.

Kent