View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 04:09

Plan: BFL with SP
Stats: 167/158.5/150 Female 63ins
BF:31/26/20
Progress: 50%

Hi Piano and other Sylphs on here,
Half a pound down this week. Isn't it funny that I lost almost two pounds each week for the last couple of weeks and I think a half pound loss is not good enough Yet, it's taken me ages to see the scale moving downwards. So I have to keep feeling motivated and not get downhearted. At least I am not yo-yoing any more as I have done for the past year. I am determined that it won't happen again and I will maintain the loss.

I am going on holiday from 7th July so I want to be sure I am completely happy with this WOE - it is now three weeks since I stopped all the sweet things I ate and craved ( perhaps ate but still slightly crave, ha ha).

The main thing is I feel so good, not just physically more energetic and "with it" but emotionally my self esteem has risen slightly, so if I start wavering I have to come back and read this.

Thanks all for this supportive thread. Bookgurl stay with it, it is worth it. DH and I stopped eating red meat a few years ago though I still cook lamb (no beef any more) for the kids. But chicken and fish make very versatile foods, and here they are reasonably cheap. DH was also out of a job for two years some time ago, took it very hard, so you have my sympathy. Good luck.

Judy