#13   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 16:03
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

(BIGGER silly grin!)
When I put this news article on the board I never for one second considered that it could be offensive. I just thought it was interesting that people would be kind enough to think of people my size (or any size for that matter). I DO have problems sitting in a normal chair. So I appreciate the thought to have a chair to fit me. Know what? I NEED one!
And for those of you who have managed a bufffet style meal at a resort...you know the kind that serves lobster or your favorite eating plan dish...for ME (your milage mayvary GREATLY), I appreciate that IF MY WOE allows a 2nd lobster or whatever that I can have it without some nitwit steward looking at me like I just asked for a whole side of beef! And yes, skinny people do take 2nds and 3rds. Go on any cruise and watch the skinny people eating frenzy!
I don't think the article or the people funding this resort mean to slight any one. Note: I said I don't think. You are welcome to your opinions and I am not trying to change your mind.

I have been there. Done that. And am darned happy that for those who chose to use it this opportunity is here! Don't like it? Don't use it.