View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 06:27

Plan: Keto
Stats: 410/319/260 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 61%
Lightbulb Thought provoking thread!

I can honestly say that one of my wants is not to cross my legs ... I have always complained about being tall and having such long legs that I have a hard time to find pants long enough, but they paid off when I was at my heavist weight. I could still cross my legs. Now, don't get me wrong ... it's easier now and will continue to get easier.

MY WISH LIST:
  1. I want to be able to run, without feeling like I am pounding myself to death, so I can run and play with my daughter.
  2. I want to be able to do the stretching exercises for my back and really get my knee to my chest. Maybe they would work better if I could do them right.
  3. I want to be able to ride a bicycle without selfconscienciousness by time my daughter is old enough to ride one by herself.
  4. I want to be able to hug my SO and our bodies touch from head to toe, instead of meeting at the bellies only.
  5. Be comfortable on my flight back to the USA later this year.
  6. I am hoping that my back problems will ease up when I am at goal weight. I have been thinner than this and still had problems. I am hoping and crossing my fingers.

Wow, it is different actually seeing the goals in print. It's a bit more inspiring. Thanks, Liz175, for starting this post.

I hope more people post their physical goals. I wish everyone the best in attaining their goals.