View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 06:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/192/145 Female 5 ft.
BF:
Progress: 20%
Angry keto stick dark purple still gaining weight, what gives?

I believe my only down fall was I was not eating enough. Last friday I went and stocked up on good food to eat. THought I did wonderfully all weekend.

Last time I weighed in over one week ago dropped down to 193. Today i stepped on the scale and it said 197.

How can this happen when twice a day I test the keto stick and it comes up the darkest color purple.

I have been drinking my water, eating my vegis, and reading every label. I figure my carbs are below 20 grams most day and close to 20 on some days.

THe only thing I was not sure of was I ate sunflower seed (out of the shell) at the movies. I know the book said no nuts for the first two weeks. I am over the two weeks and showing dark purple so I thought this would be a nice treat at the movies to distract me from the popcorn. Other than that I am sticking to the book.

THen I whipped up some whipping cream and added two packs of splenda because I wanted something sweet and creamy. I had no jello so I ate the whipped cream right out of the bowl. (3/4 of a cup)

Is it my calories? Am I eating too much? DId I blow it eating a cup of whipped cream? How can I be gaining?

My only complaint is that I constipated. Otherwise not feeling hungry to often and when I am I eat an allowed food.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links