View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sun, Jun-08-03, 21:41

Plan: Modified VLCD
Stats: 456/431.2/185 Male 70"
BF:49%/??/11%
Progress: 9%

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone! You know, I think that is one of the reasons I can stick with this new WOE (I am NOT even thinking of it as a diet) is because of the support I get from everyone here! I have been on numerous Low fat diets, Slim Fast, and even paid to join ediets.com once and I HAVE NEVER seen as much support as everyone gives here.

I know all weeks won't be as good as this past one. And, I know all days won't be as good. Even though I had a good day today, I went over my carbs by 5!!!! It was so stupid of me. I hadn't eaten my veggies today. So, I decided I wanted to onion rings. I thought I would be smart and crush some pork rinds, put some seasoning in the mix, dipped my onions into the egg, and rolled them in the mixture. It didn't turn out good. But, it did taste good. However, I never bothered to sit down and calculate it until AFTER I had eaten. So, I ended up with 25 net carbs today.

But, I am not going to fret. I am agitated at myself. But, hey, it is just one day! Probably didn't really do any harm. Just telling myself I have to be more careful when eating. I also felt I had too many calories today. I had a birthday party to go to and I eat some hotdogs and burgers (no bread or anything of course). So, I sort of overdone it today. Still under 3,000. So, that shouldn't hurt me that bad either.

Thanks again for everyone support! You all are some of the greatest people I have ever met.