View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jun-08-03, 09:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/148/148 Male 68
BF:23%/15.3%/15%
Progress: 100%

I'm in the same boat. I lost 8 lb and 2.5" in the first two weeks of induction, but thought my weight loss had sort of levelled out, but the last three days I've dropped about .5 lb per day. I need to switch to OWL before I get too low and go under weight, lol, but I'm not sure how to.

I sort of jumped into this WOE head-first (I started researching low-carb and low-fat plans on May 20, and started Atkins on May 21). Induction is pretty straight forward (and so far more successful than I could have imagined), but I assumed I'd have plenty of time read up on phases 2 and 3 before getting there. I shouldn't have been such a skin-flint when I ordered the Atkin's books on-line, and went for the lowest shipping and handling... I'm sure the answers lay in there, but the books haven't arrived yet. Upping the carbs probably won't be too hard (though I have difficulty getting up to 20 each day), but it's knowing what type of carbs to increase that is key. For the time being I'll go with veggy carbs...

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some responses. Thanks for starting this topic.