View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-08-03, 06:52
Registered Member

Plan: Was Atkins, then BFL, now Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 144/111/112 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 103%

Yep! I know you are right about doing something other than eating for fun. Husband doesn't agree though. He feels he has worked and worked out hard all week and wants to indulge some. If this changes it will be gradual shift.

I got your responses yesterday morning but didn't have time right then to respond myself. We were on the go from the time we got up. Ran a lot of errands and found some dresses on sale that I really liked for 2 weddings we are attending this summer. They fit so well and after reading what you had to say I didn't partake. We went to a chinese buffet for lunch. I made appropriate choices even though my family loaded up on dessert at the end. I didn't overeat either! You know it's not the desserts or a sugar craving that is giving me fits but the thought of being left out. That's what makes me upset.

I know what will happen today. My husband will probably ask me to make cookies. The last few times he has made them with my daughter. He understands it is difficult for mew to make them and then not eat them. I'll suggest they do that again and make myself busy doing something else if this happens. I hate that. Then the week days will go fine because we all eat the same on those days. So until I get used to it or I get them doing this less, I may have this struggle every weekend. YUK!

Thanks for the support ladies. It helps!

Denise