View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-07-03, 19:20

Plan: meat and eggs
Stats: 174/143/130 Female 62.5
BF:26
Progress: 70%
Default Milk and milk products intolerance

I have been on the Atkins plan for a long, long time. I have not lost any weight and infact has gained a substantial amount. Last year at this time I was only 154 lbs and three weeks ago I was 174 lbs. I read that some people are intolerant to any foods that come from a cows udder. So I Quit all the milk and dairy products. That is the only change I made and now I have finally started to loose the weight.

You might ask why did I stay on the plan for such a long time if I was gaining weight but I actually do really feel much better with I eat LC

I was wndering if anyone else has this problem and how they have delt with it. It really quite restrive when you cann't use any cream, sour cream or cheese. Even a lot of the commercial salad dressings have milk whey in them. I have found that a lot of the low carb substitutes also have whey protien in them. I have found that even the whey protien is a problem.

I have been lurking on thei s board for a long time and it seems that you are very supportive and have lots of help and information for those people that seem to have a problem.

Jean
Sponsored Links