#8   ^
Old Sat, Jun-07-03, 10:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/218/160
BF:
Progress: 17%
Cool

Hi Aurora....
Sorry you aren't feeling so good yet, but it will come. I am only on this diet for 3 weeks yesterday and already 12 lbs My only problem is that the 12 lbs cam off in the firt 2 weeks and now I have has a week on no weight loss. I havne't done anything differently but no weight loss So, maybe someone can tell me if this is normal and what I might be doing wrong.
I'm pretty much on the same menu as you....I have eggs with cheese and bacon most mornings, meat and veggie leftovers for lunch and meat and veggie and salad for dinner....if I get hungry I eat a bar. Ths only thing that stands out in what you wrote that might be a problem in the hot dog....one of my co-workers lost something like 70 lbs on this diet and she warned me about hot dogs and lunch meats.....something about it containing fillers. Not sure but try to cut out the weiner and lets see what happens!
In the meanwhile if anyone has any suggestions about why I haven't lost in a week and if that is unusual or normal PLEASE let me know!
Thanks and take care,
Nina