View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jun-07-03, 02:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/200/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

wow, fast replies, thanks all!

OK, I'll cut cheese down, if not out altogether for the next few days.....I CAN'T STAND MAYO, so that's out....I'm not skipping lunch, I just grab some leftovers or a salad, but am always thinking that I'm overeating

I hate decaf but will try it and will also add the heavy cream (what's the best kind in Canada?) I have whipping cream which I have to say I have NEVER bought in my life and haven't the first clue what to do with it, isn't THAT funny!!! I just heard it was a good thing...lol

The only vitamin I am taking is super vita-vim which has 75 mg of magnesium, 150 mg of calcium and 25 mg of potassium in it, this apparently isn't enough huh?

My salads consist of approximately a cup of cut veggies like cucumber, celery, radish, peppers with either iceberg lettuce or spinach as a base.....approximately 2 cups of that. I split it up during the day between lunch and dinner. Maybe I should try ranch dressing???

When I cook the veggies for dinner I don't have a salad normally, I will stir fry asparagus, celery, bok choy, peppers, normally spiced with garlic and pepper 'cause I don't know yet what other ones I can use and I stir fry it in olive oil.....that ok? I heard broccoli is higher in carbs and frankly, I'm terrified of eating too many carbs right now so scared to use too much of it.

Thanks for the tip on fitday.com but I'm so bad at figuring out calories and counting carbs and fats (frankly they confuse the hell outta me) that I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Maybe soon.......

I have the New Diet Revolution book and I get a lot of information out of it but again, it's confusing to me, simple as pie to everyone else apparently!!!

Now, I never mentioned this before but I use NO sugar substitute whatsoever although I have a box of splenda sitting on my counter staring at me, again, no idea what to use it with.

OK, I'm starting to sound like a real dumb ass now, am gonna go for a while before I get really frustrated with myself and cry!!!

Thanks again, I will definately keep your tips in mind and check back tomorrow!