View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 12:13
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 178.5/174/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Glad to hear you are liking Atkins so far but remember, be patient with your weightloss... I don't mean to sound so negative but most of us lost a lot during Induction and then tapered off BUT it will keep coming off if you follow the plan... ;-)

I have been using www.fitday.com to track my food intake, you should definitely check it out if you want to make sure you are getting enough carbs, fat and calories...

I haven't had a problem with caffeine, I must be one of the lucky ones and can still manage a tall, soy decaf latte with sugar free vanilla syrup from Starbucks (I'm in OWL so I can have higher carbs)... They're pretty good even though the soy takes a while to get used too...

As for the shakes, I bought the Atkins vanilla powder and didn't like it... It was chalky and had no flavor, even after I added cream and splenda... Others may have better suggestions... I'm a big fan of the Advantage bars but know that can cause some people to stall - you'll have to see how they effect you... The coconut ones are absolutely delicious!!!

Good luck!

~jodi