View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 11:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/155/125
BF:
Progress: 14%
Cool First time Atkins dieter....happy so far...what about you??

Hi Everyone:[COLOR=purple][COLOR=darkblue]

I started Akkins this last Tuesday and I love the results so far. I've lost approx. 4 lbs. in 4 days. This is scary!! I'm trying to stick with Induction but I have not been diligent with counting my Carbs. However, I purchased the Ketosis sticks and after testing this morning I found out that I was burning fat!!

What a pleasant surprise. Are you journaling to help you count your carbs or are you just keeping count in your head or only eating low carb foods in the Acceptable Foods list. I have found that it has been difficult eating just what is listed. Has anyone else found it difficult sticking to the Acceptable Foods list?

The caffeine was a big one for me. I was drinking a Starbucks coffee every day. Now, I have started drinking decaf. I must admit that I have been doing ok without the caffeine. My biggest sugar withdrawl symptom has been dizziness, sleepiness, and light-headed which I still feel. Although it seems to be getting better as each day ends.

The best part has to be the way my clothes are fitting . I actually tucked my shirt in my pants this morning and wore a belt.

Has anyone been extra thirsty?? I have been drinking at least 8 glasses of water since I started. I found that I have been extra thirsty.

Also, can anyone tell me about the Atkins shakes, are they any good??[FONT=arial]
Sponsored Links