Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 240/225/118
BF:
Progress: 12%
Wink WELCOME :)

Welcome
Hello and welcome!
Everyone here is so helpful and using this forum has been a godsend for me...I hope you utilize it as well ..click on it often for a boost!
That is my number one tip for you
Secondly ..water water water! It not only flushes excess water from your body it helps to flush fat, keep more elasticity in the skin and overall massages your vital organs keeping you hydrated..which is so important since this diet really works well as a diruetic. Which is a blessing!
Constipation is common during induction, I don't know if it is the body's shift in your way of eating or just such a cut down on fiber..but check out a good answer for that BEFORE it happens just in case. I use pysllium husks..and lots of water. There are many name brand bulk offering alternatives..no sugar added of course. SO just be prepared.
Another thing..don't look at the scales so much..measure yourself when you start. You will be surprised at the inches you will lose when the scale says little to nothing And if you weigh everyday ...average it out at the end of the week to see what you have really accomplished I know last week I was really doing well and I gained one day...on my averages on Tuesday being my seventh day in induction I had LOST So it is the overall picture that counts
That's about all I have that you have not already heard. Just keep at it ..the cravings and hunger will disappear as if a miracle has happend and when you get into your first week ..you will see an energy boost like you won't believe! That alone is enough to make me want to stay on Atkins for life! LOL
Good luck and I hope to read of your success on the boards! Happy Low Carbing!