Thread: Daily Menus
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 09:21

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

SPII lists out steps of following her plan(s). Step one is diet and supplements. All you need to understand at first is that you are trying to balance all the hormones in your body by eating as much unprocessed, whole food, no sugar, no chemical food as possible. The idea behind this being the first step is to nourish your body enough to take on the other steps, which takes time.

I think most folks start this plan with their heads in a really bad place and trying to comprehend everything at once may lead to MORE EXHAUSTION. Part of the process is ALLOWING YOURSELF TO MOVE MORE SLOWLY. That includes comprehension of the nuances of physiology - WE aren't endocronolgists, so we can't expect to 'get' this stuff in a day or two. She went to medical school and still didnt' understand the principles that she has now come to profess.

My advice, which I'm trying to take myself, is to lighten up, work on the few points you do understand, then take in a few more as you read along. All of the diets will work better for you, whatever your type, than how most of us have been eating (and living).

SPII lists the ailments that accompany burned out adrenals and insulin resistance - that's the guide I'm using because I am not going to be tested immediately.

Peace!,
Jinx-o-beiny Heiny