#10   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 09:00
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 178.5/174/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 13%

hi~

as of this morning, i have 9.5 more pounds til i reach my goal (yay!)... i'm not sure if i will continue losing more after i reach it, i will just have to see how i feel...

- i love using www.fitday.com because it helps me see what i'm eating and how many calories i'm taking in...

- i exercise almost everyday - whether it be walking or going to the gym for a spinning class and weights...

- i drink my water and continue to enjoy my daily atkins bar...

- i feel better about myself, feel healthier and like how i look, regardless of how selfish that may sounds... i've worked hard to lose this weight and darnit, i'm going to enjoy it...

- i have accepted that some weeks i will lose weight and some weeks i won't... it took me years to gain it and know it will take months to lose it and i'm okay with that...

- i will enjoy an occassional bite of 'this' or 'that' just because i am human and feel that if i'm deprived of something i really want, i will only end up having more than i should in the first place... i know when i have a bad day, there is always a good day to follow...

- i will continue to use this site as well as others (ivillage.com) for support as well as meet some really great people that are going thru the same thing i am...

have a great weekend everyone! :-)

~jodi