View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 06:19

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Banishing the last ten club

This is to all of you who are somewhere in or near your last ten pounds. You know, the last few pounds that feel it's their GOD-GIVEN duty not to leave your body. The ones to whom it seems at times that NO rules apply. The ones who refuse to move without exercise and twice the water and are so gall-dern nit-picky about calorie intake....STRUGGLING to survive despite insurmountabe odds!!!

I checked out the entire forum. Those who join this "club" can stay here, (if we're allowed), or go over to the "Turtle Club" section...(a very slow section of the forum).

On Monday, I am DECLARING WAR . I've always been militaristicly against Fitday for my own self because one of the things I hated most about WW was counting points. But, I'll do whatever it takes, I need to move this along.

Would anyone care to join me?

My thought was that we could focus on the stepped-up methods, vigilance, committment, exercise, and methods. Share the tips and tricks that help us along in this super-effort to FINISH THE JOB!!!

When you reply, please add your thoughts on whether we should stay here in the Atkins section or over in the Turtle Club section. (Personally, I think I like it here..people actually COME here)
Sponsored Links