#1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 22:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/136/140 Male 68
BF:
Progress: 109%
Default Sweat

I've been working out more, and sweating more, and a bit more BO due to ketosis etc. My old deoderant just wasn't living up to the job. I went out and got that new Axe stuff. Smells good and it worked for about 2 days and today it was warmer out and it was like i didn't wear anyhting. Very bad day and I ended up washing numerous times at work. Anyways, to the point: While shoppign for deoderant a thought occured to me that the reason I have more BO is because I'm probably releasing ketones through sweat. Matching that though with anti-perspirants that make you hold in that sweat which I guess contains other chemicals that are actually bettter to be sweated out(?); I was wondering if using an anti-perspirant makes your urine ketone levels rise. They have to go out somewhere right?

Now i'm trying to think on whether I want to just cover up the smell and actually sweat that stuff out, or get an anti-perspirant stick. I picked up both types and I'll use that Axe on top anyways so no more smell but was wondering what other folks thought. I feel like i'm becoming a neo-hippie or something. Using non-animal tested burts bees non-anti-perspirant all natural good for you and nature deoderant. lol.

Sox
Sponsored Links