View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 18:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/200/190
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Incredible

I can't believe all this incredible info got started because of the chromium picolinate issue. Carolyn sounds like she is right on the cutting edge of the biochemistry involved in diabetes 2. Now I have some more rather interresting info. Has anyone heard of Svetlana Kasatina? She is a Russian marathoner who claims to have overcome diabetes through cardio vascular excercise and very minor diet adjustments. She wrote a small booklet called Diabetes Deliverance through Natural Methods and as far as I know the book is either unavailable or has been confiscated. There was a brief article in the Pravda Ru and now I'm finding very little info. There were actual experiments performed on mice and the results were astounding. Apparently certain c/v excercises result in very fast cell regeneration. The result is that the body begins to restore much faster than it was deteriorating before. The only other claim I noticed is that they said that people were going completely off medications within a couple of weeks. I'd give my left arm [not a funny figure of speech for a diabetic!] to find out more about that. I'd be very interrested in hearing Carolyn's comments on this one.

Razzy
Sponsored Links