View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 07:48

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

This is what I do. I have always consumed butter, olive oil, canola oil,vitamin e, so I didn't add it to my diet. However, I did use margarine more because it is cheaper. I no longer use margarine so I guess you can say I have increased butter. I never have more than 6 ozs. of meat at a setting and I don't try to have eggs and cheese everyday. I don' count fat or calories. I read to not worry about those things. I eat three filling meals a day in my comfort zone. Although I am no longer on induction I rarely go over 20 or 25 grams of carbs a day. I eat lots of LC fruit and vegetables and dressings. I don't do ratios or any math except counting carbs.

Anais57 Something that I suggest: Since we are no longer privy to many fruit selections,don't increase the artificially sweetened jam as a substitute. Instead increase your red,yellow and orange bell peppers and strawberries, excellent source of vitamin c. These are way higher in the c vitamin than Hi C oranges. Use the jam as a substitute for...jam, or syrup.

Black57