Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 06:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 184/184/129 Female 5'4 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Day 2

Good Morning,
one day down, a few more to go.

Luna- I think that buying the stiicks is a good decision. they keep me motivated when the scale doesn't move. sometimes you are gaining muscle and loosing fat at the same time, so the scale won't show a loss.

Orzabelle, A 3# loss is a great goal. Especially since you don't have much to loose. I thought that 10# was going to be enough for me and that was my original goal. Now that I am closer I still have a lot of fat on my stomach and sides. I might have to go a bit lower just to look semi-fit in that area .

Yesterday I had a good day. I drank all my water. I felt quite sluggish all morning, so I took a nap and that really helped. I had lots more energy in the afternoon. I had not had much sleep as of late so I think i had some catching up to do.

Also, I had never taken the pill, but my hubby and I a re-doing our honeymoon in a couple of weeks (going up the northern Ca. coast). And ,so i didn't want to get my period then and asked the doctor to put me on the pill for a couple of months. I started a couple of days ago, and I have felt a bit queasy, I don't know if it's my imagination. I hope It has no side effects on me and no weight gain.

This morning I ran 3.5 mi. If you can call it running, I think the dog dragged me most of the way .
Later today I will mow the lawn and get some sun on my not-so-flabby-anymore arms

Let's stay motivated!! A month will go by very soon, wether we challenge ourselves or not. We can choose to be healthier and slimmer, or stay the same. We have a choice.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Mary