View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jun-04-03, 15:58
Contributing Member

Plan: CKD - TKD
Stats: 270/265/240 Male 70 in
BF:
Progress: 17%

well, "from my experience", i tried several brands of protein shakes and Isopure gave me the best results. more protein with less to drink. when i would drink a Isopure shake within 30 min of my workout, i had great results in gaining muscle. i've tried EAS, Weider, and some others right after my workout but they didn't give me the results i wanted, maybe too many carbs in them? but like i said this only applied to me, i've gotten some of my friends to try Isopure and they've had some good experiences also.

the $29.50 is a good deal, just gotta look at how much they charge for shipping. for the same 3lbs bucket, GNC=$50, my source= $31...so you've definitely got a good source.... maybe you could drive around your area and see if there's a mom n pop supplement store that may have it at a better price?

if you're on CKD, you could add a teaspoon of flax seed oil to it for the fat part, but when i tried it, i didn't like it....i just went with the plain shake. oh and BTW, IMO their dutch chocolate is better than the vanilla...