View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jun-04-03, 11:53

Plan: CAD
Stats: 434/397/170 Female 69"
BF:50%
Progress: 14%

It is good to re-read the posting - I hope all of you are having a great day!!! the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and i am doing just fine.

Susie - I noticed you did not have a journal, so i will answer your post here - WOW, you are doing great! Your son sounds like a big help, how old is he? I am glad you got such a good scale, mine was just great before my back injury, then i put on another 100 pounds. Hey, we are neighbors, I live in Arlington, just north of Everett. Also, we started about the same time on this big adventure... you are doing the Atkins and I am doing the slower weight loss diet called Carbs Addiction Diet - CAD. Thanks for posting!

Oh, KRJKRJ, I got hold of the Curves around here, and boy it did not fit into my budget (i'm on disability), but it really sounded neat!!!

MisterE...ummmm i wonder what that E stands for... Ed, Eager, Eggs, Ears, Excited, yes.. you keep us guessing!!!

Leasmom, how are you doing these days???

Ok, just wanted ALL of you to know I was thinking of you today and hoping al is going well for you.

Take good care of yourself,
Pam