View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-03-03, 17:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

I like to think I'm still doing Induction...lol. The truth though, is that during the week I am pretty much strict induction, but on the weekends, I allow myself macadamia nuts, LeCarb, SF Chocolate, etc. I try not to overdo it, but those are definately not Induction products.

Thanks for the encouragement I've been doing Atkins since March 24, so a little over three months. I had quit smoking about two weeks before starting Atkins but then almost two weeks ago I started back with a vengence. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else, but talk about a speed up in weight loss!!!! I feel like I've pretty much skipped the 190's...lol. I was at 202 two weeks ago on Thursday before I went to my mother's and it just keeps dropping. Happy I got some good out of it, but on the other hand, now I just have to quit again. They are really starting to affect my workouts...at least the swimming portion of it.

I have tried the Davinci's SF White Chocolate and it was okay, but I am not really that creative and couldn't think of many things to do with it. That bottle is still 3/4 full and I haven't used it in probably two months...lol. I don't like the bars, but the shakes are good and I usually buy a couple of packs once a month. I often have the SF chocolates though...if I eat too many, it certainly releives the constipations, but other than gas (heehee),they don't seem to bother me.

L